Fungi Perfecti BreatheRegular price $79.95 Sale price $63.95 Save $16.00
- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushroom Mycelium
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- From the Forest, to our Farm, to You™
- Host Defense® is the #1 Best-Selling Mushroom Brand in the U.S^
- Identity Guaranteed™ - Guaranteed, Accurate Identity of Each Mushroom
- Heat Treated to Proper Temperature to Ensure Safety & Bioavailability
- Produced Under the Direct Supervision of Paul Stamets, D.Sc.
- BFF Friendly
- Helping People and Planet
Host Defense® Breathe is a complementary blend of Chaga, Reishi and Cordyceps. Chaga is well known in Eastern Europe and Siberia for its support of skin and lung functioning. Reishi has long been used for centuries in China to support breathing, cardiovascular system and endurance. Cordyceps has long been celebrated in Asia as a lung tonic and energy support. Together, they strengthen respiratory function in normal, healthy individuals.
Host Defense® Breathe uses activated, optimally dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: >55% (550 mg/serving) polysaccharides and an array of extracellular constituents, including prebiotics for the microbiome, essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
^Source: SPINSscan Natural / Natural Products Supermarkets > $2MM / Total US - Natural Channel / Mushrooms Ingredient Report / 52 Wks Ending 3/25/2018.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Dried myceliated brown rice‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
If you have a medical condition, are taking medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium‡||340 mg||†|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium‡||340 mg||†|
|Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) mycelium‡||340 mg||†|
|†Daily value not established.