GAT JetMASSRegular price $79.95 Sale price $69.95 Save $10.00
- Improved Formula Now with More Creatine
- Fast-Acting Volumizing Creatine System
- Helps Promote Muscle Growth & Strength
- Supports Muscle & Recovery
- Promotes Muscle & Energy
- GAT Authentic - Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 30 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Build Muscle
- Muscle Torque
- Muscle | Size | Recovery
- CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
- 5 g Creatine Monohydrate
- 1 g Glutamine
- 1 g BCAAs
- 1 g Waxy Maize
Improved Formula - Build Muscle Size & Strength Faster
JetMass provides a superior Creatine driven formulation for athletes with goals for exercise-induced gains in muscle, strength and performance specifically formulated to increase uptake of Creatine, add lean muscle mass, increase muscle torque and speed recovery times. JetMass now contains 5 grams of pharmacological grade Creapure Creatine monohydrate, the recommended daily level supported by research. No form of Creatine delivers creatine uptake into muscles better than Creatine Monohydrate.
JetMass Formula Advantages:
- 5 grams Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, a source of pure Creatine manufactured in Germany.
- Contains 13 grams of Carbohydrate, Waxy Maize, Maltodextrin, and Dextrose to promote creatine uptake by spiking insulin.†
- Contains Phosphates to buffer the build up of lactic acid from strenuous training.
- Contains 2 grams of Glutamine/BCAAs to support muscle anabolism and recovery.
†Within normal range
Mix 1 scoop of JetMass with 8 to 10 fl oz of cold water or your favorite beverage. Consume immediately after workouts and before bedtime. JetMass can be consumed on non-training days to maintain Creatine levels.
Special Note: Take up to 4 servings of JetMass daily. "Load" for the first 5-7 days to help saturate your cells. Recent research shows there is no need to cycle creatine products and can be used daily.
Take 1 Scoop of JetMass:
- Immediately after training or intense activity
- Before training
- On off-training days
Maltodextrin, dextrose, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, silica, sucralose, and fd&c red #40 dye.
Made in a facility that processes: Eggs