Clinical Essential AminosRegular price $59.95 Save $-59.95
Amino acids are the building block of protein in the human body. The body needs twenty different aminos to function properly, out of 20 amino acids, nine are considered essential. The body can't make essential aminos it must be obtained by a healthy and balanced diet.
Essential amino acids play crucial roles in the body, and Clinical Essential Aminos by BPI Sports has formulated a product that contains 8 EAAs plus one non-essential. This product has a combination of plant-based aminos so you can rest assured you have a premium product.
The combination of the essential and non-essential aminos in Clinical Essential Aminos by BPI Sports includes:
- Leucine is critical for protein synthesis and muscle repair, and it will also support to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Isoleucine is important for immune function, energy regulation and haemoglobin production.
- Valine will support muscle growth and regeneration, and it's also involved in energy production.
- Lysine is critical for protein synthesis, enzyme and hormone production. It also plays a role in immune function, energy production and collagen production.
- Arginine is used by the body to synthesise nitric oxide, which helps blood vessels to relax and expand.
- Threonine plays a role in fat metabolism and immune function.
- Phenylalanine is crucial in the structure and function of protein and enzymes as well as the production of other amino acids.
- Histidine is vital to digestion, immune response, sleep-wake cycles and sexual function.
- Tryptophan is needed to maintain proper nitrogen balance, and it will also help to regulate appetite, sleep and mood.
Clinical Essential Aminos by BPI Sports will help you support tissue repair, protein synthesis and nutrient absorption. Get your hands on this product today.
Each serve (1 scoop/6g) of Clinical Essential Aminos by BPI Sports has:
- 4g of Essential Amino Acids
- Plant-based aminos
- No artificial colours
- 8 of the nine essential amino acids
- Added arginine